UsuredrankalotUsuredrankalot

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

The Grim Reaper Show The Grim Reaper Show

Rowan Atkinson would be proud

I love your cartoons, and this one is no exception. It has become apparent, however, that your inspiration for the Reaper's little speech on the plane came from Rowan Atkinson's sketch "A Warm Welcome". The script for your cartoon and Atkinson's is so close that I'm surprised you didn't site him. Your script is still original, however, so I gave you a 5 all the way. Besides, "A Warm Welcome" is a hilarious sketch and I'm glad to see that you and I share the same taste in comedy. :) Keep up the great work!

Tribute To Animators Tribute To Animators

Dude...

Dude, you are my fucking hero. Thank you for saying what was on the minds of so many. Peace!

Kermit Kombat Out takes Kermit Kombat Out takes

Excellent

Excellent voices. Kermit is so frickin hilarious! So are the other characters, now that I think about it.

Behind the Hero: Mario Behind the Hero: Mario

I knew it

Excellent use of sprites, sound, and humor to get your point across. I particularly like the part about the Mexican stunt double! The only thing I would try to work on is your blood. It's not bad, but it could be better. Keep up the great work!

El Nakedo El Nakedo

I love your work

I have been a big fan of your work for some time. When I saw this, however...well, let me just say that is is the BEST CARTOON YET! I love your sense of humor, and you present this story with feeling and, most importantly, satire. It remindedme of SNL's "Ambiguously Gay Duo", although I actually think that this may be better! Great job and keep up the good work!

Tales of the Scarecrow Tales of the Scarecrow

Incredible

This is, by far, one of the best flash movies I've ever seen. The graphics, the animation, the style, and everything else about this cartoon make it a masterpiece. You should be very proud of yourself. I think that this cartoon is good enough to be on Tech TV's show "Eye Drops." It's better than most of the flash cartoons I see on there, anyway. Excellent work and have a nice day. :)

S. Console Wars 2 trailer S. Console Wars 2 trailer

sweet

sweet man.

Fingertips #9 Fingertips #9

LOL

I seriously have to laugh. It seems that everybody is quick to judge a movie like this, yet they have no idea what it means! I don't mean any offense to anyone or anything, but if you would take a look to your left at the "related content" section, you would see that this is a parody of the Fulp classic "Bumble Bee" (which was funny in itself). So please, people, grow up. Oh, and good job Superabound! :)

Mikey's Comeback! Mikey's Comeback!

Can't Stop Laughing

My gosh. As soon as I heard that opening song kick in (I won't spoil it for anyone else) I couldn't stop laughing. And when I saw the way Mikey was walking down the street I just about lost control of my bowels. That was frickin awesome dude! I gave it a 5 just for the overall enjoyment of it! The only critique I have is that some of the characters were not very well known to me (I had no idea that was Aaron Carter until the credits). Still, you should be very proud to make a cartoon that, in my opinion, is the best Mikey movie out there!

Xiao Xiao No. 3 Xiao Xiao No. 3

Gotta love it

I LOVE the Xiao Xiao series. This one is no exception. Keep up the good work Zhu!